vrijdag 1 januari 2010

A new year!

2009 was to me a year with ups, but also a lot of (rather deep) downs.
With the start of a new year, it's time to leave that all behind, and look forward to a new year.
And of course, make a few plans:

1) Get good grades at school, because I hope to receive my bachelor diploma.
2) Find a place to do an internship, in the summerholliday.
3) Make a costume for the Elf Fantasy Fair. I've decided to stick with my first idea: Egyptian princess. I'll keep you posted on the progress.
4) Process the fabrics I still have lying around. I'm planning to make a few blouses, some skirts, several bags...
5) Make Christmas decoration for next year. I want to decorate the house with home-made decoration.
6) Learn to make needle sculpted doll.
7) Practise my embroidery skills...
8) ... and don't forget about my lace-making skills.
9) Read more books than I buy. And read the books I've already bought...
10) Learn to knit (on the knitting machine) and crochet. Because, apparently the stores don't always sell what I want to buy.

Hmmm... seems like I won't be having enough with 365 days.
But the most important thing, of course, is to enjoy yourself!

Happy new year, everybody!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat is me het lijstje wel, hahaha.
    Ik zou zeggen succes met je lijstje afwerken...
    Ben je al weer in antwerpen of nog niet?

    Fem

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jup, vanmiddag terug gekomen. Pa en ma zijn net in de auto gestapt terug naar Nederland. En nu gelijk werken aan nr. 1 van mijn lijstje ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Tussendoor nog tijd voor een filmpje ofzo? Of gewoon een dagje rust/shoppen?

    Ik heb ook bergen van deze lijstjes. Alleen komt er bij mij altijd voor de helft van de tijd niets van terecht.

    Groetjes Dav

    p.s. kom je mijn blogje ook volgen? Heb nog 0 volgers :( davinianl.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen