dinsdag 30 maart 2010

Make it with felt

Last weeks I've spend some time surfing the web, and I found several lovely craft projects to do with felt. So when a classmate of mine had her birthday, I wanted to make the present myself.
All the lovely things I saw, twirled around in my head, while thought of the best gift. I slept about it for some nights (which meant I lay awake for a good couple of hours, before drifting off to the lovely place of dreams), and figured the best idea would be to be to give her a needle book, where she could safely stash all her needles (I don't know about you, but mine always tent do disappear...).
I'd found some free patterns I could use, but I ended up making an unique version, by my own design.

I decided to make a victorian cameo-ish pincushion/needlebook, with a basis of old pink felt, a white frame and a black silhouet. The pincushion top can be opened to reveal the needlebook.

Some foto's:



Please let me know what you think!

2 opmerkingen: